[IAEP] w.s.o translations

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jul 2 14:39:14 CEST 2008

I finally got around to updating the translation templates for the Sugar
Labs Wiki.

Hopefully, they are more robust while being less complicated.  The
translation process has not changed much.

The semi-automatic progress tracking is currently commented out.  It
added a great deal of complexity without comparable gain.  When we want
to track translation progress tracking, we should probably mirror
wikipedia's translation template mechanism.

Data can moved back and forth between w.s.o and w.l.o. with only minor
template renaming.

translations -> Translations/Original
translation -> Translations/Target

I will test them out today and update the translation documentation.

Dfarning