[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2008-06-29

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:23:47 CEST 2008

> As an aside, imagine if people could use the same tools/skills to
> develop software for their brother's XO and their family's mobile.

This is a point I hadn't considered. While I think that most all of
the skills children learn with Sugar are transferable to other
platforms, people still seem to raise it in regard to the Microsoft
question. The more explicit that transfer can be, the more obvious it
becomes that learning learning should be the most important
consideration.

-walter