[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2008-06-29

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:16:51 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 6:58 AM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   > 15:00 Sugar on mobile phones: is it possible? does it make sense?
>
> I had trouble following this one -- I couldn't make out an argument for
> why Sugar on mobile phones might make sense to begin with.  Can anyone
> provide one?

I think the idea is that expanding the user base of Sugar would have
positive effects for the projects, especially on the external
contributions. It's similar to get Sugar running on traditional linux
distributions...

Note that the whole thing is just at the brainstorm phase. Personally
I'm a bit worried about the distractions it could bring (obviously no
OLPC developer would be working on it but still).

Marco