[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2008-06-29

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod at mit.edu
Tue Jul 1 07:33:38 CEST 2008

I proposed this also (sugar on phones) to Marco back in March when he
was at 1CC. The idea is that sugar has a simple and intuitive interface
for collaboration which I find very intriguing in an environment with
mobile phones. I understand though that screen real estate is so
different that it may make no sense to attempt this, but I do feel that
simple, ad-hoc collaboration between mobile phones is the way to go.

Pol

--
Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos
Graduate student