[IAEP] OLPC on stumbleupon.com

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Sat Dec 20 13:40:05 EST 2008

Hi, Ralph! This sounds like a great idea, and I know Ed has a wealth of
excellent bookmarks of the kind you might be looking for. (I don't yet,
but probably should start keeping one.)

I'm not sure how visible planet.laptop.org and planet.sugarlabs.org are
to people who have just come across the project, but I would definitely
watch/include those, as they're aggregated feeds of community members
and there's some fascinating (and imo, underappreciated) ideas and
perspectives to be had from there.

I'm also forwarding your email to the grassroots and iaep lists, in case
other people have recommendations.

--Mel