[IAEP] [Grassroots-l] OLPC on stumbleupon.com

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Sun Dec 21 03:07:22 EST 2008

FYI,
  I'm a big StumbleUpon user (1,500+ pages rated :)), and have used the tag
of 'OLPC' and "one laptop per child' on many pages that I have discovered.

If you need to add some great stumbles into a separate OLPC account, try
visiting the tag feature.
   http://www.stumbleupon.com/tag/olpc/

There's several 100's of pages to start with, there. :)
-iXo
aka. http://iain-davidson.stumbleupon.com/tag/olpc/
:]