[IAEP] Working math graphs/plots

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Fri Dec 12 21:59:50 EST 2008

I am writing this incase anyone else is having the same trouble following this thread as me. We are talking about the Calculate activity. If you hover over Sin-1 the delayed help popup is Arc Sine. Like Edward, I did not notice a second delayed pop up "help".

Click on that and help(asin) is displayed in the calculator display window. Press enter and the help is displayed on the right. This is your cue that you can type any valid string into the calculator display window and execute it. You are not confined to pressing buttons.

Type help(index) and a list of topics is displayed to the right but appears to be truncated. The full string is also in the calculator display window if you scroll left or right.