[IAEP] Color combos for the logo

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Dec 4 23:42:51 EST 2008

Uploaded 4 more colours (red, yellow, brown, purple), feel free to
remove/overwrite if they are not what was intended (I tried to stick
to similar saturation and just hit different hues).

	http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Logo

BTW: is there a design brief for this somewhere? Like: is the inner
blue a requirement, or could that be inverted (e.g. variable colour
inside, blue outline), or can perhaps both colours be varied, what
about black/white (for print), etc, etc.

Regards,
--Gary