[IAEP] Color combos for the logo

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Dec 5 02:00:34 EST 2008

Gary C Martin wrote:
> Uploaded 4 more colours (red, yellow, brown, purple), feel free to
> remove/overwrite if they are not what was intended (I tried to stick to
> similar saturation and just hit different hues).
>
>     http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Logo
>
> BTW: is there a design brief for this somewhere? Like: is the inner blue
> a requirement, or could that be inverted (e.g. variable colour inside,
> blue outline), or can perhaps both colours be varied, what about
> black/white (for print), etc, etc.

I thought we were just imitating the color pairs or the XO guy, thus
both colors should vary.  But let's hear what Christian thinks a bout it.

For our Gitorious instance, I came up with this logo idea:

   http://git.sugarlabs.org/

Yes, these colors don't match well with the background or perhaps with
each other... Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer, not a painter!

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/