No subject

Sat Aug 30 19:52:57 EDT 2008

o pedantic in adhering to definitional terms

As an educator I know this software to be sweeter than most for teaching and=
 learning of say, introductory programming..

The 'scratch' version is as sweet as anything for kids learning

It feels as free and open as can be, in terms of what you can see and change=
 and modify

I'm not any smalltalk talk programmer, but i get how you can access the sour=
ce code and make any change whatsoever at this level..

Still...take this as wild comment from a technically na=EFve educator who is=
 biased towards what works for kids learning