[IAEP] K12 Open Minds Reminder

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Aug 21 15:53:17 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 10:22 -0400, Nate Ridderman wrote:
> If someone else would like to speak, by all means go for it. But if I
> don't hear anything by mid-day tomorrow EST, I'll submit a proposal.
>
> Thanks,
> Nate Ridderman

Nate,
I'll be attending the conference but not speaking.  I do not have a
teaching background, so I want to spend the session listening and
learning about what teachers needs and want.

If you could do a talk that would be great.  I'll help you however I
can.

If you are interested in doing classroom outreach in general, we could
really use the help.

dfarning