[IAEP] Sugar Labs - Good starting position.

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:13:36 EDT 2008

Hello David,

thanks for taking the time to do this work!!

David Farning wrote:
> 2.  Lack of vision.  The second reason organizations hesitate to become
> involved with Sugar Labs is our lack of vision.  There is a perception
> that Sugar development has stalled.

This surprises me a lot. I can't think of an open source project with a
vision as strong and as ambitious as Sugar. Either we are doing a very
bad job at communicating it, either we are giving a different meaning to
the term "vision". Maybe you are thinking more about lack of roadmap?
(that's what I take from the stalled development bit).

Cheers,
Marco