[GSoC] Applying for GSoC in Sugarlabs

Sameera Gunarathne sameera.gunarathne.11 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Tue Mar 15 10:44:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am a final year undergraduate of department of computer science
engineering, University of Moratuwa,Sri lanka. I have participated in GSoC
'15 for fossasia organization and successfully completed the project within
the time frame.
I hope to participate this year too and I am very much interested in sugar
labs project ideas as for its uniqueness and creativity. I am very much
grateful if someone can direct me how to contact mentors on following
projects.

   - SugarizerOS project
   - Music Blocks Challenges
   - Nutritional Microworld