[GSoC] GSOC'16

Mintoo Kumar mintookr511 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:25:07 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am Mintoo Kumar 3rd year computer engineering undergraduate at NSIT ,
university of Delhi. I am doing programming for 3 years . I am very much
comfortable  with c , c++ , c# , java , python , html, css , php and JS . i
am active user of various competitive programming sites like codeforces ,
hackerrank , spoj , codechef etc.I have strong knowledge of "data structure
and algorithm". I have done various project and internship in related
domains.
I would like to contribute to sugarlabs during GSOC . I am interested  in
project "Sugarizer Activity Set" . can you guide me , how to continue and
start working ?

Thank you,
Mintoo Kumar