[math4] Progress and questions

Ankit Sharma ankitintokyo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 12:52:29 EST 2011

Hi

Thank you for your mail. I was busy here too and expected you to be busy over
X-mas and New year.
I will try what you suggested.

By the way, what do you think about adding logs? The purpose is two-fold.
1)We can save logs to some file that would be saved somewhere where the
application has permissions and unliked whenever a new game is started, this way
if some user has some problem and we are not able to reproduce (for some arcane
reason), we can always have a look at logs.
2)The other reason being, this will get newbies like me get on track faster, as
it will allow taking a look at logs and deducing the code flow.

If you worry about logs being added in release version, we can just either do
away with them completely and/or just include the critical/fatal errors in
release mode.
If #1 is not acceptable, and logs will be used only internally, we can have the
option of getting logs through command line?

Let me know your thoughts. I do not how good is this idea, but just had this
thought for a while.

Regards
-Ankit