[math4] Hello

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu May 13 15:05:58 EDT 2010

On 05/12/2010 05:06 PM, Jasdeep Singh Hundal wrote:
> Not too familiar with what's used for development in Sugar,
> but as a CS major, I think I should be able to pick that up quickly. I'd
> love it if anyone could tell me where would be a good place to start
> helping out.
>
> -- Jasdeep

Hi Jasdeep,

Welcome to the list.

The tools we're using are fairly basic.  Most of us run the Sugar
Learning Environment in Virtual Box and we'd love it if your code could
be Python.

A good place to start would be to poke around the various projects that
the RIT classes have started [1].  The Fortune Hunter Team [2] is active
and there are others that have some good starts that you could build upon.

Let me know if you need any introductions or resources.

~Karlie Robinson

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team/RIT
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fortune_Hunter