[math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu May 13 13:42:35 EDT 2010

> Hi Jasdeep,

If you can, please come to FOSSED in Maine, work with other Sugar developers
and meet teachers and hear first hand what they think needs to be built.

http://www.fossed.com/

Developers get a substantial discount - $215

Cheers,
Caroline

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm Jasdeep and I'm currently a computer science student at Cornell
> University. I will actually be taking a break from school, from the end
> of finals (less than two weeks from now) to the end of the year, to get
> some work experience. This means no homework, which means free time. I
> figure I can put some of it to use to actually help people, and this
> project seems ideal because this past semester I've spent Monday
> afternoons tutoring 6th, 7th, and 8th graders in New York state math
> standards. Not too familiar with what's used for development in Sugar,
> but as a CS major, I think I should be able to pick that up quickly. I'd
> love it if anyone could tell me where would be a good place to start
> helping out.
>
> -- Jasdeep
>
> --
> Jasdeep Hundal
> jsh263 at cornell.edu

> End of FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com

617-500-3488 - Office