[math4] PacMath Updates

Yasser Hernandez yah3133 at rit.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:10:27 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

My name is Yasser Hernandez from the PacMath group at RIT for the OLPC
Development class. I just want to give you guys an update on what we
are up to. If you visit our Wiki
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/PacMath) there is a version 3 of the
sketch up which is what we would like the program to look like in a
final version of it.

We have also restructured our repository, got rid of junk that wasn't
being used and got deprecated. Now we have 3 main folders: one for the
test individually, one for the pacmath character movement individually
and finally the activity put together and working on the XO.  Feel
free to get the code from the Repo and take a look at how it is going
along.

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Yasser