[math4] PacMath Updates

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Feb 15 12:05:33 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 19:10, Yasser Hernandez <yah3133 at rit.edu> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> My name is Yasser Hernandez from the PacMath group at RIT for the OLPC
> Development class. I just want to give you guys an update on what we
> are up to. If you visit our Wiki
> (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/PacMath) there is a version 3 of the
> sketch up which is what we would like the program to look like in a
> final version of it.
>
> We have also restructured our repository, got rid of junk that wasn't
> being used and got deprecated. Now we have 3 main folders: one for the
> test individually, one for the pacmath character movement individually
> and finally the activity put together and working on the XO.  Feel
> free to get the code from the Repo and take a look at how it is going
> along.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, please feel free to contact us.

One way to get more feedback like this could be posting in a blog
syndicated in http://planet.sugarlabs.org/. Then you would reach more
people related to Sugar and would get a more broad range of opinions.
Instructions for adding your blog to the planet is in
http://planet.sugarlabs.org/.

Regards,

Tomeu