[math4] Contributing for Open Source

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Mon Dec 13 08:03:47 EST 2010

Two things -
1 - how about we move this to the math4 mailing list so we don't have to
keep including people on the CC? If you don't have an account, visit
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/fourthgrademath to sign up

2 - Ankit - do you need an XO? You can develop within Virtual Box, but I
do have an XO I could send you.

~Karlie