[math4] MIA - Press - Events

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue Mar 17 11:08:04 EDT 2009

Hi all.

Sorry for being MIA over the weekend.  Today, I'm on the last legs of a
head cold.  (With luck I'll feel like a human again by Thursday)

Anyway, I've been struggling to get a press release written for the RIT
collaboration while the project is still new.  Partly because of the new
information and partly because I'm just falling behind.  It was going to
be easy when we were announcing the start of something, but now it's a
lot better and there's more points to promote.

Therefor, I suggest we skip the release for now and plan something
bigger and better for say - oh I don't know - April 23?

Why then?  Well it's the night when the Rochester OLPC community group
meets and it's a little over a month away.  (and I should have my
business taxes done by then and one less weight on my mind)

We could invite members of the press to come to the meeting, play with
the machines, ask questions, meet and greet the students, community
members.  Good old fashion politicking.

Thoughts?

~Karlie