[Dextrose] au885 image

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon May 14 09:15:36 EDT 2012

Awesome - thanks Jerry and team.

I'd like to mention that we actually made final release of One Education OS
1 (formerly known as XO-AU OS 12.0) a few weeks ago. This build is an RC
for One Education OS 1.1.

The 1.1 release will be announced as part of the wider One Education
initiative, which is a comprehensive programme comprising training, support
and even funding for schools. Details are at http://www.one-education.org/