[Dextrose] Disable mesh workround

Anish Mangal anishmangal2002 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:01:04 EST 2011

What should be the best practice to include this and similar changes?

Should I create a new rpm? If I do, the updater won't download it
unless I add the rpm in the 'Required' list of some existing rpm?

Should it be run as a custom script after osbuilder runs?

Should we have a standard bugfixes.rpm and we keep adding new rpm's to
its required list, as and when new bugfixes happen?

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:34, Martin Abente
<martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> Attaching the working workaround for disabling the mesh after
> suspend/resume.

Anish