[Dextrose] Comparación 10.1.2 y sugar dextrose

Hernan Pachas hernan.pachas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 09:52:10 EDT 2010

Hello Bernie,

We plan to migrate to a new version 703_peru based on F11 (10.1.2 or
dextrose X) in 600k laptops.

To make this decision we need to know the pros and cons each of the
versions, since the 600k bracket
laptops is difficult because of the ruggedness of our territory.

With regard to collaboration, I find myself in charge of engineering part of
the OLPC project in Peru since
Ministry of Education, looking at the issues of architecture and OLPC
infrastructure, including: laptop + server + XS solar panel + Access Point.

---hernan