[Dextrose] Dextrose Roadmap meeting Friday November 19, 2010 14:00 UTC

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 13:55:04 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Martin Abente
<martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello amigos
>
> I am really sorry I could not make it this time, I was too absorbed by the
> conference (latinoware) environment. Now I am back at home and just read the
> meeting backlog and I think things are moving smoothly. I will spend this
> weekend catching up with my tasks (currently, the  messages notification
> system). I will also try to write some of my experiences in the conference
> concerning sugar and dextrose to share it with you all.

Great, because so much of our focus is 'bottom up.'  I wanted to start
the road map meetings from the top down by discussing how dextrose
will integrate with the Sugar Labs and OLPC.

This Friday, we will talk about general Dextrose development (your
focus) with an emphasis on dextrose <-> up stream.

Next Friday I would like to focus on UY <-> Dextrose needs.

david