[Dextrose] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Messages notification

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:13:48 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 5:05 PM, David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com> wrote:

> Martin,
>
> In theory this not needed because Sugar is perfect and all users are
> hackers:-/
>
> In practice, it could be very useful as teachers, onsite techs, and
> developers try to figure out what is happening when something goes
> wrong.

+1

> It is not worth the fight to get this into upstream but it could be a
> great value add to dextros.

Well, even though it seems that I am fighting, I am not, Is just the way I
talk in this foreign language hehe :). I am reading the HIG and comparing it
to what is actually implemented (in the reality). And of course I will
implement this in dextrose anyway. Just wanted to ask the community for
ideas to do it better as possible.

david