[Dextrose] [Sugar-devel] Report on Sl# 2080 , Pulsing icon delayed by 5 seconds or so.

Anurag Chowdhury anurag at seeta.in
Fri Nov 5 12:19:01 EDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Martin Dengler <martin at martindengler.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 06:05:16PM +0530, Anurag Chowdhury wrote:
>> Sure , we can work to get a combined patch but your patch still
>> disables the animation in most of the icons
>
> I think you're talking about something else than my patch.  No
> animation is disabled.  Not sure what's wrong but the patch you linked
> to[1] in your wiki page clearly does nothing like disabling any
> animation.
Well, I actually didn't meant that. I was talking about the change
noticed by Gary (and me too) i.e. after the application of the patch
we don't get to see the pulsing icon animation in most of the icons ,
all we see is only the grayscale svg icon , this anomaly is also
linked with the complexity of the icons i.e. more complex icons don't
show up the animation while the simpler ones do.