[Dextrose] WiFi vs Suspend

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Wed Aug 25 16:53:51 EDT 2010

> That's odd, debug does not seem to be on.
>
> Is this really os373py? What's in /etc/rc.local?

Still getting my head round this stuff. I presume [xx.xx] is the timestamp in seconds. The log activity dmesg captures the first 16 seconds after startup, dmesg in terminal shows [xx.xx]=10000 aprox. I emailed the dmesg terminal output as an attachment. This discussion may be taking up too much bandwidth on the list, maybe opened as a bug on Trac? Existing bug or new? Laptop or Sugarlabs? Component?

Tony