[Dextrose] ip route in rc.sysinit

Esteban Bordon ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Aug 10 08:17:04 EDT 2010

The script try to connect to the Access Point that have the better signal
using iwlist, iwconfig and dhclient. If dhclient return 0 it executes ip
route to obtain the server IP and it download a few files.

This script must to run before user takes control of the OS. My idea is add
the script at initrd but later.

cheers