[Dextrose] Dextrose mailing list.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:44:48 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 13:33 -0400, David Farning wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Martin Abente <mabente at paraguayeduca.org> wrote:
>> > Sounds good, I would suggest Bernie to be a temporal "pusher". In case he
>> > agrees.
>>
>> bernie has a lot of skills.... but enforcing discipline in the release
>> management process is not one of those skills:)
>
> Admittedly, that's true.

After thinking about this some more I think that we should place an
emphasis on this person being a developer who is physically located at
a deployment.  The person should have a good sense of what is needed
at deployment.  Not a computer scientist 1000 miles away from the
nearest deployment.

As soon as we get this process streamlined, I pass it off to one of
the deployment developers.

david