[Dcpr] DCPR annual meeting and get-together

LB at lucabelli.net LB at lucabelli.net
Tue Nov 6 11:11:57 EST 2018

Dear all,

Just to clarify the proposed get-together is on Monday 12.
I would suggest we meet at 17:00, if slightly anticipation is not a problem for anyone, as I will probably have another meeting at 18:00.

All the best
Luca

Luca Belli, PhD
Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation, FGV Rio de Janeiro Law School
Chercheur Associé, Centre de Droit Public Comparé, Université Paris 2

www.internet-governance.fgv.br
@1lucabelli

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by mistake.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Dcpr] DCPR annual meeting and get-together