[Dcpr] RightsCon Meeting on Annual DCPR Work: Due Process & Accountability

LB at lucabelli.net LB at lucabelli.net
Thu Jun 7 12:24:00 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the excellent inputs on the draft template so far https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T-bMKnFBtsDQ_AycHjI-dlzwpAletMBWJilWRyD-4lM/edit

Some of you have asked to have a couple of extra days to provide feedback. Please feel free to add further comments by 10 June. Apologies for the very short deadline extension but we would like to start working ASAP

All the best
Luca

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [Dcpr] RightsCon Meeting on Annual DCPR Work: Due Process & Accountability