[Dcpr] IGF Dynamic Coalition on Platform Responsibility

Martin Husovec martin at husovec.eu
Tue Jun 3 23:49:52 EDT 2014

Thanks guys, I will take time to think about possible relevant materials;

Looking forward to work with you on this,

Best Wishes,
Martin

--
Martin Husovec,

IMPRS-CI Doctoral Research Fellow at Max Planck Innovation & Competition
Visiting Researcher at Stanford Centre for Internet and Society
Impact Litigator at European Information Society Institute (EISi)

Web: http://www.husovec.eu/

EISi is a Slovak-based non-profit organization focusing on the overlap of
technology, law & information society. It conducts strategic litigation and
regularly submits amicus curiae briefs before the courts in juristically or
socially important cases. It also serves as a non-academic research centre
for Internet law and Intellectual Property law. http://eisionline.org/

IMPRS-CI is a doctoral program at Max Planck Institute for Intellectual
Property and Competition Law with interdisciplinary law and economics
approach to intellectual property and competition law.
http://www.imprs-ci.ip.mpg.de/