[ASLO] ASLO build and deployment process (Jatin Dhankhar)

Ignacio Rodríguez nachoel01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 21:51:59 EDT 2017

Hi everyone.

> It is a one-time effort per activity to "transfer" it to sugarlabs.

I suggest creating a script to download all XO files from ASLO and
create the github repos under github.com/sugarlabs, ie:
turtleblocks-activity

or maybe turtleblocks-aslo this way we can move all activities to
GitHub, we can later contact mantainers or so.

(I´m not following the whole thread, just saying this).

Also, not sure if there is a limit of repositories by organization

Ignacio