[ASLO] ASLO build and deployment process (Jatin Dhankhar)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Apr 20 22:30:13 EDT 2017

I wish it were so easy.

Currently turtleblocks has been ported to the github repository as
activity-turtleart-gtk2 and activity-turtleart-gtk3 (no
activity-turtleart-web so far).
Personally, I would prefer to see this as turtleblocks
(turtleblocks-activity). Putting activity after the name helps with
alphabetizing. It seems that we have had the confusion between
turtleblocks and turtleart forever. My current understanding is that
there is one activity named turtleblocks and no second simplified
version named turtleart.

I gather there is a permissions issue in creating new repositories that
requires this procedure.

Tony