[ASLO] ASLO Digest, Vol 85, Issue 21

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Thu Apr 13 02:36:57 EDT 2017

Hi, Walter

My statisitics for github links in activity.info is 9 of 632 (3 of those
to those to the Sugarlabs githbub). Starting from the other end, there
are 137 activities in the SugarLabs github. Unfortunately there is no
release information in GitHub so it is impossible to know whether the
version in GitHub corresponds to the current version in ASLO. Of these
60 did not work in Ubuntu Sugar (but I may have tested an earlier
version and the problem found has been fixed.). There are, of course,
discrepancies. For example, there is a tamtam repository but I have no
way to know how that relates to the four TamTam activities. MusicBlocks
has a repository but is not in ASLO. However, TurtleBlocks does not
(apparently you have a private one).

My plan is to focus testing on these 137 activities (this excludes the
core eight which I consider a part of Sugar).

Tony