[ASLO] [REQUEST] Tank Operation-1

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Mar 10 07:21:02 EDT 2014

Oooch, what a bad news! I wrote Sugar activities from years and didn't
suspect there was some restrictions. Is there a place where these
conditions are described?

BTW let me play advocate for this game:
- The game is a web port of the Tuxmath activity that is already in the
Sugar Store [1]. The difference is that Tuxmath use space invaders theme
instead of military. Killing Alien is better ?
- The naive design of units is inspired by the Gameboy game Advance War [1]
that is really a game for children
- I'm not a designer, I choose this theme because I've found some nice free
arts on this here [3]. I've not at all knowledge or budget to redesign the
content.

Best regards from France.

                Lionel.

[1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en/sugar/addon/4271