[ASLO] [Sugar-devel] Result of test activities on Sugar 0.94.1

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Jan 19 09:09:28 EST 2012

I agree with Chris, this is a good job, but will take time to the developers
to use it.

There are a few things you can do to help:

* Create a page in the wiki explaining what you did and pointing to the
google doc,
if not will be lost in the mailing list.

* You can request be a Editor in ASLO, and change the compatibility field
in the activities
you know are working. (I think "Rafael" <dirakx at gmail.com> or "Aleksey Lim"
<alsroot at activitycentral.org>
can give you permissions)

Thanks for doing this work, don't give up! :)

Gonzalo