[ASLO] [Sugar-devel] Result of test activities on Sugar 0.94.1

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Jan 19 09:31:10 EST 2012

On 01/19/2012 06:09 AM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> I agree with Chris, this is a good job, but will take time to the
> developers
> to use it.
>
> There are a few things you can do to help:
>
> * Create a page in the wiki explaining what you did and pointing to
> the google doc,
> if not will be lost in the mailing list.

I just elevated  this to a separate heading in the sugarlabs wiki:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Activity_Testing

Shows both lists.
-Google Spread sheet (Authored by Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn ) XO-1 (os833
sugar 0.94.1)
-Wiki sheet with up to date testing of activities on XO-1 and XO-1.5
(os833 sugar 0.94.1) plus Soasv5; SoaSv6; and Trisquel 5 Sugar.

Tom Gilliard
satellit_