[ASLO] [PUBLIC] Kandid-6

Behavior Vehikel b.vehikel at googlemail.com
Sun May 30 11:34:05 EDT 2010

Hi Aleksey,

Some questions about using Glade.

I used Glade to build the GUI for Kandid.
Kanid runs on SoaS Bluberry and SoaS Mirabelle, without installing any
additionally package.

Is it an error to use Glade for Sugar activities?
What alternative?

Kandid is based on Cairo, hulahop, Glade and dbus.

Kind regards
Thomas Jourdan

--
http://digital-defect.org