[Systems] Sunjammer just restarted

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Feb 22 08:43:18 EST 2021

On 22/02/2021 19.21, Ignacio Rodríguez wrote:
>  > Idon't mind keeping around shell accounts of old friends, as long as
> they're well behaved.
>
> I have used my ignacio at slo email as my "usual" email for years.
> Bah, until last year, now trying to migrate everything back to my
> personal emails.
>
> Please keep the ignacio account - if there is a need to pay something
> like Google Workspace I'm willing to.

No need to pay anything, we're not running an email provider business :-)

Your @sugarlabs.org email is a free, best-effort service granted to you
to thank you in recognition of all your past contributions to Sugar Labs.

> Greetings

Cheers!

THIS EMAIL SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SERVICE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SERVICE.

(no, not really :-)

\X/  https://codewiz.org/