[Systems] [Systems-logs] *** SECURITY information for sunjammer.sugarlabs.org ***

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 3 19:49:18 EDT 2018

You can't change the nameserver config directly on sunjammer, it's the
secondary.

Don't you have access to the git repo with the zone files? Otherwise,
can you just use the nameservers of your registrar?

On 01/09/2018 03.52, Stefan Unterhauser wrote:
> hmm ;)
> sry for this try - was just checking ...
>
> ... but root access to justice and/or lightwave would be awesome
>
> anyhow reason for it
> during last migration of pirateVM from freedom to akatsuki
> the ip address changed ... which means I wanted to fix the bind there
>
> pirate.sh now should be 18.85.23.199
>
> xo
> dogi
>
> Am Fr., 31. Aug. 2018 um 14:16 Uhr schrieb <dogi at sugarlabs.org
> <mailto:dogi at sugarlabs.org>>:
>
>     sunjammer.sugarlabs.org <http://sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> : Aug 31
>     14:16:01 : dogi : user NOT in sudoers ; TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/dogi ;
>     USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/bash

Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team