[Systems] Spam spike for list owners (sample header attached)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Sep 4 09:26:03 EDT 2017

I'm not aware of how sunjammer treats mail. Bernie, did you set this up
originally?

Maintaining mailservers is often time consuming and frustrating because
of spam.

I don't even fully understand what James said (does gmail consider this
spam as originating from SL?).

Perhaps we should disable mail processing altogether if no sysadmin can
manage it.

While I am in infrastructure team, mail is just too time consuming to
configure for me.

If there's no other volunteer I can look into scaling our mail services
down to just mailing lists.

Regards,

Sebastian