[Systems] Trouble adding external links to Wiki page - no captcha shows up

Avni Khatri avni at kidsoncomputers.org
Mon May 16 13:41:09 EDT 2016

As part of the SL Wiki gardening weekend, I was adding external links to my
user page on SL wiki and received message:

"Your edit includes new external links. To protect the wiki against
automated spam, we kindly ask you to type the two words you see in the box
below:"

There is no captcha box below.  See attached screenshot - there is a red
box around the message that appears.

Tested in Firefox (46.0.1) , Chrome (50.0.2661.102), and Safari (9.1)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org
3. Click "Edit" or "Edit Source"
4. Enter external link (external to sugarlabs.org) in text area.
5. Click "Save Page"

--
Avni Khatri
Kids on Computers, Inc.