[Systems] Fwd: [Systems-logs] Cron <root at sunjammer> test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:06:07 EDT 2016

I can check that the postgreSQL service is off. I guess that someone turned
it off because we are not using mirrorbrain anymore. Am I right?

For the time being, I've commented the line 90 in the script in order to
avoid this message.

# remote_backup_pgsql

Best regards,

Samuel C.

( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )
To: root at sugarlabs.org

/etc/cron.daily/system-remote-backup:
pg_dumpall: could not connect to database "template1": could not connect to
server: No such file or directory
        connections on Unix domain socket
"/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?