[Systems] lightwave updated to Ubuntu 16.04

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Mar 10 23:24:17 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm using lightwave as our guinea pig to test the upcoming Ubuntu LTS
release for some time before we proceed to upgrade sunjammer, freedom
and justice too.

Lightwave is our primary DNS and we have a secondary running on
sunjammer, so even if it crashes we don't loose much. Also, this should
fix bind9 being unable to load zones signed with recent versions of
dnssec-tools.

I also noticed that tor and munin-node had not been working since
lightwave was upgraded to vivid and restored them.

Long term, I think we should get rid of lightwave and migrate the
primary DNS into a container. Shouldn't be too hard.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org