[Systems] olenepal.org hosting

Bishnu Bidari bishnu.bidari at olenepal.org
Thu Mar 3 02:58:30 EST 2016

Hi,

About the sysadmin contact of ours, Basanta is no longer in the position
and we have Bikram, who recently joined us. Hence, the point of contact is
Bishnu(myself) and Bikram(cc-ed).

About the 3-instances of wordpress, We have 2 instances of Wordpress, one
for website and next for blog. While the third one was there for
test purpose(since our last wordpress upgrade).

Thanks,
Bishnu

--
Thanks,