[Systems] Docker monitoring

Samuel Cantero scg at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 28 11:12:21 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Finally I've gotten some time and written the plugin to monitor docker
container CPU usage [1]. You can check the munin graph to monitor the
docker's container CPU usage in the following URL:

http://munin.sugarlabs.org/sugarlabs.org/freedom.sugarlabs.org/docker_cpu.html

The next step is to find out if there a possibility to monitor docker
container network usage and define the critical and warning thresholds for
the docker_cpu and docker_memory plugins.

Since now we can continue improving our docker infra given that we can
monitor the memory and CPU usage for every container.

Greetings,

[1] https://github.com/scanterog/munin-plugin-docker
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fscanterog%2Fmunin-plugin-docker&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE1BrM9kzMYcCu0yDluDMzdoNlAdA>