[Systems] created a new vm for dev/experimentation

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Oct 28 16:58:59 EDT 2015

Thank you (and especially thank you for documenting your work).

I was just chatting with Samuel today and we thought we could create a
few infrastructure tasks for Google Code In and give the students a
self-contained VM where they could work.

Samuel will draft a few project ideas that we discussed in chat and post
them for discussion. My random list of ideas:

 - Single-sign-on across SL domains (with CAS and LDAP?)
 - Container migration between freedom and justice for failover
 - New listserver with good web UI (mailman 3.0? Groupserver?)
 - Try HHVM to speedup the wiki

 \X/  http://codewiz.org