[Systems] [IAEP] laptop.org listservers dead?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Dec 19 07:44:47 EST 2014

Hi, perhaps this important issue (quoted underneath) was buried under an
unrelated topic.

Since I got no answer, I suppose nobody at systems@ really cares either
way, so I just sent out an email to the affected list (SomosAzucar). If
the idea gets no obvious rejection, I will proceed to change the name to
*Sugar-Sur* in a couple of days.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Sebastian